Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Long Time No Post

Immortality Tea
Okay, it hasn't been that long, but it has been a little while. Sorry, I've been under the weather and life has been more than catching up with me. I've been drinking a lot of tea, and even taking some pictures, but I haven't been writing much about it. I will try to be better.

I shattered the beautiful clear ForLife NewLeaf mug that I was using for photographs so you could see the infusions I was drinking. Oops. I hit it with a pillow on accident and it fell off my table onto the heat vent. Yes, that meant glass everywhere. I wasn't 100% sure I liked the mug other than for pictures.
Shamrocks and Shenanigans

I replaced it with a white ForLife Curve mug like I had before. I like the weight a lot better, and I wasn't completely sold on the silicone lid/infuser holder that came with the NewLeaf mug. It seemed to hold scents from various teas if I wasn't careful with it. The Curve mug just isn't quite as nice for pictures.

Moroccan Mint
I did recently get a whole bunch of tea I ordered from the internet delivered to my house. I was gone for a few days and many, many packages showed up. I look forward to sharing them with you. Two different subscription boxes (although one is a February box for a subscription I have signed up for, and not a new month's box.) Tea from China, which is a replacement for an order that went into a post office and never came back out. Tea delivered from Boulder. I'm a happy camper.
Starry Night

So to tide you over, here are some pictures of tea I have taken in the past week and a half. (You can tell when I had the NewLeaf mug and after I shattered it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment